Friday 14 June 2013

While I Was Away...

I missed my own anniversary. (Ensue woefulness). My blog has been up and running for just over a year with only slight hiccups. Well...ja maar eigenlijk niet...

I was readying for a trip to Europe (to France, in particular) over the anniversary, and until the end of this month, I will be tying many loose ends that end up loose at this time of the year. ce la vie. Until then, here are some picturas to whet your appetite.
...bon appetit!

Versailles was overwhelming. The End.

St-Chapelle
Notre Dame from the not-oft-seen end
Macaroons in Vernon; outside Monet's Gardens

French Spelling...

Trocadero at Night; View from Tour Eiffel 

Guess Who...
Mt-St-Michel
AND Pre-salted sheep.
Boom...Napoleon's Tomb and the Dome Church

Normandy Cemetery
Iris
Thanks for looking! I'll be posting about each day with pictures sometime soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment