Very overjoyed about this music fest. I've never been to one, and with only having been to two concerts in my life (said concerts being Fernando Ortega and Tobymac), I can't wait to finally see Switchfoot (plus so many others!) in person. I've been a fan for years since I first discovered them through the library and my old Sony CD player. I remember telling my parents last year that I "had to see Switchfoot before I died." It sounds a little extreme, but I was pretty serious. God does all things in his wonderful timing, so I am more than content to go, especially since I'll be introduced to some artists I probably need to catch up on. Wouldn't you be?
Currently my spring/summer has been brimming with life:
- Thoroughly enjoyed my trip to NYC New York. Would definitely go back in a heartbeat.
- Finally made it to lead photographer for summer camp; this has been a dream of mine since 4th grade, and I am so happy to have been given the honor.
- Signed up and paid for my entire CNA class. What a blessing.'
- Moving out at the end of the month! Very excited.
- Growing: God completely redirected my focus over the past month. Readjustment is something I needed badly. The things I've struggled with, they will always be there as a past, but I have no desire for them.
He makes beautiful things out of the dust.